Feedback. Comm Pte Ltd (“we, “us” or “our”) respects the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of our Clients, Business Partners and others whom we interact with in the course of providing our services. We are committed to implementing policies, practices and processes to safeguard the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data you provide us, in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
Personal Information and Other Data Collected
Personal data as defined in the PDPA refers to data about an individual who can be identified from either that particular data, or from that data and other information which we have or likely have access to. Commonly collected personal data of our customers include, amongst other things, names, addresses, telephone (landline and mobile) numbers, e-mail addresses, NRIC/FIN numbers, nationalities, dates of birth and credit card information.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data when you:
- Enter into business-to-business transactions with us such as engaging our Web design solutions, Web Development services, and any other services we are providing.
- Make an enquiry of our services/products on our website and/or our social media pages by submitting your details.
- Applying a job position by submitting your details to us.
- Through other means (for example, from your application and grant claim forms, telephone calls, e-mails and other communications with us, as well as from grant claim investigators, or other third parties involved in our works dealings with you).
Personal data refers to any information that can uniquely identify an individual person (a) on its own, or (b) when combined with other information. Under the PDPA, business contact information (e.g. full name, business address, business telephone number) is not considered as personal data so long as it is used strictly for business-to-business (B2B) transactions.
Use of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our existing and prospective clients and employees for various reasons. Without limitation, these purposes include:
- Communicating with you and others as part of our business.
- Providing products and services to you and administering, maintaining, managing and operating such products and/or services including any renewals.
- Sending you important information regarding changes to firm’s terms and conditions, policies and other administrative information.
- Processing, assessing and determining any requests made by you on our products or services.
- Any purposes in connection with any claims made under any grants or in respect of any services provided by Shenton Recovery, without limitation, making, analyzing, processing, assessing, determining or responding to such claims.
- Performing any functions and activities related to the products and/or services provided by Shenton Recovery, including, without limitation, obtaining quotation and proposal, auditing, reporting and general servicing and maintenance of the products and/or services.
- Facilitating social media sharing functionality.
- Resolving complaints, and handling requests for data access or correction.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are small files which require user permission in order to be installed on a device’s hard drive. Cookies will only start to perform their functions after such permission is granted. By collecting and analyzing data on the user’s browsing patterns, cookies allow web applications to respond to the user as an individual by tailoring a web application’s operations to the user’s specific needs and preferences.
Permission for cookies is granted by default in most web browsers. You can however choose to disable this function in your browser’s settings. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Overall, the data collected by the cookies is used for the purpose of improving your browsing experience on our website. Cookies do not grant us access to your computer or any information about you outside of your browsing activity on our website.
Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
We do not sell, exchange, trade or offer personal information to outside parties. However, this does not include trusted third parties where we are using third parties’ software to hold your information, generate report, for marketing purposes, sending promotion emails, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential.
Third Party Links
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the information security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Apple®, Google®, Microsoft®, RIM/Blackberry® or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or electronic device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with MediaPlus Digital.
Feedback. Comm Pte Ltd will protect your personal data with appropriate technical, physical, legal and organizational measures. While the transference of electronic data over the internet has inherent risks, we will use reasonable precautions to ensure your personal data is not subject to unnecessary risks.